Get a FREE Term 4 trial.
- Word study program that teaches students “how” to spell words for ages 5-12+,
- Uses a sequential and developmental list of words as a tool to study words,
- Develops a spelling consciousness.
Read more about Smart Words
- Fundamental literacy for K-5,
- Promotes early engagement with literacy,
- Target areas: phonological awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, structural analysis and comprehension.
Read more on their website: Lexia Core5
- Fundamental literacy for 6-12+,
- Closes literacy gaps and builds analytical skills
- Target areas: grammar, reading comprehension, word study and vocabulary.
Read more on their website: Lexia PowerUp
- Reading efficacy and efficiency 5-12,
- Pinpoints 25 reading skill areas,
- Target areas: reading rate and comprehension, vocabulary, writing genres and eye movement.
Read more on their website: Reading Plus
View further resources and Reading Plus information here
WA schools only: Contact Smart Achievers for a FREE Term 4 trial of our online reading programs. Email [email protected] or call 0424 408 010 or 0418 955 240
- All programs provide substantial and significant data, targeted resources for teachers to use in class, and set-up support.
- These programs allow for individual engagement, which is particularly important during Term 4, when children often have different commitments and are in-and-out of classroom more than ever.